Qingdao Jiachun Machinery Co., Ltd.

one of the largest textile machinery manufacturers in China, specializing in Water jet loom/Air jet loom/Non-woven machinery/Woodworking machine, having experience of more than 14 years in this industry!

Home > Exhibition > Content
Jacquard Air Jet Loom Yc9000 Yc9000-280
- Sep 12, 2016 -

 

Product Detail

Basic Info
  • Model NO.:AIR JET LOOM YC9000 --280

  • Type:Weaving Machinery

  • Certification:ISO

  • Import The Main Parts From Japan:Good Service and Qulity

  • Famous Brand with Glorious History:Competitive Price

  • Trademark:jiachun

  • Origin:Wangtai, Jiaonan, Qingdao

  • HS Code:8446305000

Product Description
Air jet loom YC9000, adopting properly structure and stable box-type frame structure, high-precision CNC and integral welding beam with many auxiliary supporting frame in the middle, results in being equipped strictly with more stable and dependable rack, which can ensure the lesser vibration of 0.25m/s2 of the loom when weaving. Various beating systems are available for users which can realize four-bar, six-bar and conjugate cam beating. The solid beating shaft and multiple auxiliary supporting and counter weight balanced beating systems improve the stability of the loom at high speed operating. The loom is suitable for high-density weave and can improve the quality and efficiency. The new design of the air path of the supporting spray solenoid valve which integrates with flow cavity makes the air consumption decrease from the 1.2cub/min to 0.8cub/min which shortens the paths of air delivery to decrease the consumption of the air. Six-bar beating-up mechanism with abundant weft time on the steel reed improve the advantage during the width weaving to ensure the weft insertion.
     
                                                      YC9000 Jacquard  Air Jet Loom Main Parts Configuration 
           
Model YC9000-280 Item   Delivery Date  
Reed Width 280CM
   
Heddle Frame No. 7piece/set Heddle Frame Made in China
Color selection 2 Color
Electric Feeder IRO
AC Servo Motor Panosonic(0.75KW)
Solenoid Valve Solenoid Valve integrating with flow cavity   SMC Made in Japan
Fixed Main Nozzle Changzhou Jiete
Swing Main Nozzle Changzhou Jiete
Suppprting Nozzle Changzhou Jiete
Bearing NSK Japan      FAG German
Beating-up Six-bar beating-up
Curvature 35
Take-up Mechanical Take-up
Brake Disk Zhejiang Zhuji
Roller Peronium
Batching Batching Inside
Let-off Electronic Let-off
Warp Beam Single Warp Beam
Flange diameter 800
Back beam Positive Back Beam
Oil Seal Taiwan
Selvedge Leno Yarn by Planetary Gear
Lubrication Handle Centralized Filling Oil
Motor Power 3.7KW
Motor  Qingdao Spark Yinchun
Loom Speed 500-550R/M
Electric System  Shanghai Beijialai  
   
Remark Solenoid Valve with 3 pipes
    Minimum order: 1set  
   Delivery:within 30 days after receiving the deposit of 30%T/T(within 24 pieces)        
  Payment: 30% T/T deposit, the rest payment 70% should be paid before shipment by T/T or by L/C at sight.
  Installation: The seller is responsible for installation and debugging. The whole installation, debugging and training will take about 10-20 days, and the seller will send 2 engineers or installation, and the installation fee is for free. The buyer is responsible for the round-trip airplane tickets, accommodation, medical treatment, safety and relative fees. In addition the buyers should assign 1 interpreter and 2 workers, electrical wire outside the box and tools for installation to cooperate with the work.
   Guarantee:The seller is responsible for changing the parts which have the quality problem of the machines in one year, but except from the wearing parts and the quality problem were leaded by wrong operation and other man-made factors, and the quality problem should be confirmed by two sides.